- Free Diagnosis & Brake Checks
- Message with photo and video
- Expect free call from us
|WEEK DAYS:||07:30 – 05:30|
173 Jimps Rd
Statesboro, GA 30458
Nevil Tire Service was founded in 1988.
For 25 years, we have been a locally owned and operated automotive repair and tire and wheel center. Nevil Tire Service is located at 173 Jimps Rd Statesboro, GA and serves customers from Statesboro, GA, and the surrounding cities of Metter, GA and Sylvania, GA. Our customers’ time is important to us, which is why we offer a Ride to Go program. Drop your vehicle off during regular business hours and we will give you a ride to work, school, or home
NAPA Car Care Center staffed with ASE-certified technicians. When it comes to repair services or preventative maintenance, our tire technicians can perform tire services that will keep your tires performing optimally throughout the entire tread life of the tire. Some of these services include TPMS repairs, flat repairs, and road force balance services.
The ASE-certified mechanics working at Nevil Tire Service can also restore the drivability to your vehicle with auto repair services on diesel engine systems, differentials, transmissions, brakes, belts and hoses, and steering and suspension systems. To ensure your vehicle always runs smoothly, we can perform preventive maintenance services that include wheel alignments and lube and oil changes. Over the years, we have provided customers with quality products and services at reasonable prices. So top in and see us today for quality repairs and service from auto professionals you can count on!
Our tire prices are some of the lowest around and we have the Statesboro, GA tire service to back up our tires for as long as you own your car.
We provide new tires to customers.
Commercial and custom tires available
Complete under-car services, such as oil changes, brakes, shocks, struts, alignment,
and transmission fluid flush are readily available
Our goal is to focus on customer service.
Nevil Tire Pros employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and installation.
Financing from CFNAAt Nevil Tire Brake & Alignment Center, we always want to take care of your tire and service needs.
By becoming an exclusive Bridgestone Affiliated Retailer Nationwide Network cardholder,
You have a dedicated line of credit just for your car
Car Maintenance and Care
• Change your fluids on time, every time.
• Change your oil every 3,000 miles for regular, 5,000 miles for synthetic oil
• Change antifreeze fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Change brake fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Change transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Schedule a maintenance check every 15, 30, 60, and 90,000 miles.
• Replace your air filter every 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first).
• Replace your fuel filter every 2 years or 24,000 miles (whichever comes first).
Tire Maintenance and Care
• Rotate your tires every 5,000 miles or every 6 months.
• Check your tire pressures approximately once a week. Low tire pressures can affect fuel economy, handling and comfort. To accurately measure your tire pressure, check tires when they are cold. Wait at least three hours after driving.
• Always make sure that your wheels are properly aligned. Badly aligned wheels will again lead to dragging of the car on the road.
• Check your spare tire each month and keep it properly inflated so it¹s ready to go when you need it most.
• Use the penny trick to determine if the tread on your tires is worn to low. Take a penny and put Abraham Lincoln’s head into one of the grooves of the tread. If part of his head is covered by the tread, you’re ok. If you can see all of his head, it’s time to replace the tire. When the tread is worn down to 1/16 of an inch, tires must be replaced.
Gas Mileage Tips
• Check and/or change your air filter every 6 months to improve fuel economy and keep your engine running smoothly.
• Don’t top off. Don’t bother topping off when filling your car’s gas tank. Any additional gas is just going to slop around or seep out.
• Tighten up that gas cap. Gas will evaporate from your car’s gas tank if it has an escape. Loose, missing or damaged gas caps cause 147 million gallons of gas to evaporate each year.
• Go for the shade. The hot summer sun that makes the inside of your car feel like a sauna also evaporates fuel from your gas tank.
• Use the right oil. You can improve your car’s gas mileage by 1 percent to 2 percent by using the manufacturer’s recommended grade of motor oil.
Axle & Driveshift Repair
Cooling System Repair
Belts & Hoses
Climate Control Systems
Diesel Engine Repair